Thursday, June 26, 2008

One-piece bathing suits for all - including maternity

I haven't done a swimwear post in a while, and with the 4th of July coming up I imagine a lot of people will be lounging by the pool (or another body of water, like me - Lake Michigan!!!)

In the past I have posted a lot of great bikini's for large busted women, but not everyone wants a bikini and there are some beautiful one-piece suits out there. In fact I think they can look incredibly elegant.

First we have the Miracle suit, they are are miracles - they smooth out the tummy and with the ruching of these they draw the eye to all the right places. There is no more flattering suit than a black one piece, and this one is ideal.



This one is on sale (under $40!) and I love how the ruching brings the eye to the cute button on the side-



This maternity tankini has so much personality - it's adorable AND it's marked down to $54 (from $109)-


I think this maternity tankini is so cute, it's sweet and simple and in a lovely color -

No comments: