Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shoes and Bags sale

Piperlime is having a huge sale with great stuff marked down.

I love these Hayden Harnett bags -

Women's handbags: Hayden Harnett Mercer Clutch - Red


This comes with a shoulder strap as well, and in grey but I LOVE the red.

I also really like this slim patent tote -
Women's handbags: Hayden Harnett Jinhee Slim Patent Tote - Khaki and black


As for the shoe sale, I am in love with these Kenneth Cole Reaction gold wedge sandals -

Women's shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Limme A Sec - Light gold metallic


The are marked down to $49!

These are adorable as well, and only $39.99 -
Women's shoes: Etienne Aigner Sandi - Godiva


They have tons more on sale, including designer shoes like these Maloles flats -

Women's shoes: Maloles Zoe 20 - Black leather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, those Kenneth Cole sandals are super cute, but I saw them in Macy's (has them on sale for $59) and the heel was slightly uncomfortable, and the t-strap (I guess that's what it's called) bunched up, so it didn't look as cute. Bummer, maybe it was my foot....