Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years Sales, Sea Lions and Kiwis

Hi there, long time no see. I did not mean to be gone so long, but with my cold lingering and so much to do I decided to take a little break. I'm finally getting better and we took advantage of that to go see sea lions in Santa Cruz, and I picked kiwis - a lot of kiwis, luckily they ripen very slowly and keep for a long time. So I have some time to figure out what I'm going to do with them...

In the meantime there were all sorts of sales continuing on, like now, for lingerie and pajamas -

figleaves.com

There are some great deals.

If you want something to wear for New Years or a winter wedding, at Goldyn all dresses are 30% off, use code NEWYEARS. I like this one -

Strapless Dress with Splattered Diamonds

It's already marked down more than 50%, with the extra 30 it's fantastic!

No comments: