Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Perfect Snow Day

Ugh, I'm tired and the rain is back. I know it's snowing like crazy all over the East Coast so I won't complain about our rain, in fact I would have loved to have been able to participate in that huge snowball fight in DC. I also wish I could stay home for a snow day in solidarity. So, in honor of that weather I miss so much - good lounge pants! I love them, and dream of days spent lounging, drinking coffee, baking random sweets and watching a Law and Order marathon.

There is the old standby - Juicy sweats -

Juicy Couture Velour Basic Drawstring in Montmartre

Or these cute brightly colored pajama bottoms -

Juicy Couture Astrology Heart PJ Pant in Pearl

They are a little bright, but with a white or black tank or fitted long-sleeved top they will look adorable and really, when you are spending your day on the couch bright, fun pants are just right.

If brightly patterned pants aren't your thing, Old Navy has these foldover yoga and lounge pants -

Old Navy Women's Fold-Over Yoga Pants

The more I think about it, the more I see how perfect a fold over waistband is for a day spent on the couch watching tv and eating the sweet treats you baked. Imagine, nothing tight on the belly, perfection!

No comments: