Friday, February 26, 2010

Packing for Spring Break part 1

Going on a vacation this Spring? We are going to Florida for a few days at the end of March and I'm already thinking of what I want to pack. It's fun to think about nice weather and summer clothes when it's cold and stormy here. First up, those great Jcrew peep toes I posted yesterday, but what else?

How cute would this little dress be as a poolside cover-up?

Whitney Eve Tuxedo Dress in Purple

And I love white jeans -

Citizens Of Humanity Jeans Phantom 29

I have a pair of wide leg white jeans from last summer but I'm thinking of adding a skinny pair, and Citizens makes the great pair above.


And for shoes, these adorable Stuart Weitzman sandals are on sale -

Stuart Weitzman Women's Popup Sandal

They also come in white patent, which looks great as well. I love the gold cutout heels!

This is a good start!

No comments: