Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Day

Today is a good day. We ordered our wedding invitations last night, so I feel the wedding planning stress subsiding as we speak. I went to an early morning pilates class and ran, and followed all the healthy exercise up with deep dish pizza for lunch (yes, the bay area actually has one fantastic deep dish pizza place, Zachary's). The sun is shining, it is a good day!

Add on top of those things so many summer sales - shopjake has marked things down to 70% off, Revolve clothing also started their huge sale, I just started to think about things I want to get for our honeymoon! We are thinking South America, which in November will be hot! I'm so looking forward to it and enjoying thinking about all of the colorful dresses and fun sandals I will be thrilled to wear after spending some of November in cold Chicago for the wedding festivities.

1 comment:

LBN said...

i know you don't know me but the wasserman sisters recommended i get in touch as my husband and i know just moved to sf. they said i might be obsessed with you and from the reading i have done in the last three minutes...i am.

any chance you are thinking belize for the honeymoon? we went in january and it was fabulous!

happy planning
liz