Monday, July 7, 2008

Thunderstorms and Florists

So I'm in Chicago to visit family and plan my wedding, and today there was a serious thunder storm. That just doesn't happen in Northern California and I have to say it was a pleasure to hide out all day and play on my computer and do what I needed to do. That said, I look like crap after a day of hiding inside so I'm contemplating what I will wear for all of my trips to the outside world this week, and this top is looking like a winner -

Nu Collective Silk Chiffon Top


It's so pretty and easy at the same time, and on sale! all of my favorite things. The perfect top to wear to all my meetings with florists and bands this week.

And this beautiful bag is on sale too!!! -

Alexis Hudson Eos Shoulder Bag


The shape, the color, I can't handle it. must. have. it. It's not small like it might look out of context, it's the perfect everyday size - which means I cannot, no matter how hard I try, fit my entire apt in there, and thus avoid hurting my shoulder and back even more.

Those two items with my tried and true denim pencil skirt and really cute sandals -
Pour La Victoire Women's Nanette Flat Sandal

They are also on sale.

I'm all set for all my appointments.

No comments: