Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Jewelry on sale!

On Friday I ran some errands for wedding prep which included getting those little balls on my engagement ring to make it fit better and not turn all the time, as well switching other things to white gold to match. I didn't think it would be so fun but it was, and like getting new jewelry without spending so much.

I think we should all be able to do that if we need a pick me up! I found some adorable jewelry on sale that would make for great retail therapy if you are in need.

I like these hoops, they are fun for everyday but can totally be dressy if you want them to be:

Rachel Leigh White Beaded Hoops


I also really like these - they are big and make a statement and can make your outfit. I would wear them with everything, no matter the color.

Kipepeo Likoni Earrings in Azure

No comments: