Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shop Jake and Jessica Simpson?

I got the strangest email the other day, Shopjake which is all about gorgeous, interesting clothing and accessories, mostly things I'm afraid to order online because I have no idea how it will look in person, sent an email with Jessica Simpson in it.

There are so many things wrong with that I'm not sure where to start. Here is the pic:



I know everyone uses Jessica Simpson to sell whatever it is they want to sell, but Shop Jake? I don't see her selling Vanessa Bruno or Mayle designs, I just don't.

Nor do I think that people who buy those clothes want to be associated with Jessica Simpson. Natalie Portman, yes. Katie Holmes, maybe now that she is more well known for her clothing choices than acting. But not Jessica Simpson.

Oh well.

No comments: