Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Get $100 off at Pink Mascara

Pink Mascara is now offering a similar deal to shopbop, $20 off of $100, $50 off of $250 and $100 off of $500.

I am still contemplating buying this incredible bag, I would use it all year in that gorgeous shade of blue:
Alexis Hudson Eos Shoulder Bag

and it's marked down 50%. with another $50 off it's looking mighty tempting.

I also LOVE this Milly combo dress,
Milly Rosette Combo Dress

I have been thinking about getting it for my rehearsal dinner, or really anything. With a jacket or cardigan over it you can wear it to work.

They also have summer things on sale, like this adorable Ella Moss string bikini:
Ella Moss Poppy Swimsuit in Daisy


I'm a total convert to the string bikini, the bottom is flattering because it doesn't cause the rolls that can be caused by a higher waist band. I recently bought a red and white version of this bikini and I love it.

No comments: