Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Favorite Sales This Sunday

Piperlime is offering an additional 20% off sale handbags, this is not to be missed! Use code WOW to get the discount.




I am still obsessing over certain Kooba bags which are marked down now...I am trying very hard to control the urge to buy these days. Now with my *husband* moved in we just have WAY too much stuff. He does not begrudge me my stuff, but I am feeling a little smushed in the apartment. I will however continue to dream of one day converting a small bedroom into my dressing room.

In the meantime - you should not feel smushed into your clothes - to remedy that situation, particularly dire after too much eggnog and way too many cookies - for that you definitely need to head to Bare Necessities for some fantastic undergarments on sale -

Bare Necessities

No comments: