Friday, June 19, 2009

Packing for a weekend by the pool

Greg and I are heading down to San Diego for the weekend to visit a friend and meet her baby, and sit by the pool and relax. I'm so excited about this trip and I've been thinking about what I would pack all week.

Definitely a colorful summer dress like the ones I posted yesterday, but what would I wear by the pool? I love jersey dresses (not a new thought, I've definitely said it before) because I throw them on over my swim suit at the pool, and could also wear it out for dinner. I like the pattern on this Rachel Pally fabric -

Rachel Pally Maribel Halter Dress in White & Midnight Sunburst


This dress has a great color and a shape that would work for pretty much everyone -

Rachel Pally Charlotte Dress in Baltic


I think 2 jersey dresses, a bikini, a pair of flip flops and 1 pr sandals are all I will need for this weekend. Maybe Greg and I can even share a suitcase!

No comments: