Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun Rain and Snow Boots, for you and the kids

Last week the rains came. It was earlier than usual, so many of us were caught totally unprepared. whoops. In case you and your kids need a few ideas, a few of my faves -


Chooka Big Kid Honey Bee Rain Boot

How cute is that toddler option? This one is also really adorable -

Western Chief Little Kid/Big Kid Fire Chief Rain Boot

Or maybe you have more of a little fashionista at home? Then this may be just right -

Nina Little Kid/Big Kid Slicker Tall Boot

I have both warm boots, and wellies, and I use them both a lot. My warm boots are La Canadienne, they are great in rain and snow, they really keep me warm and the leather is really nice. This is one of their many styles -

La Canadienne Women's Passion Boot

It's a great riding boot style.

I love these brightly colored Cole Haan waterproof boots -

Cole Haan Women's Air Lizzie Tall Waterproof Boot

Cole Haan Women's Air Lizzie Tall Waterproof Boot

Both colors are so cute! They also have it in black.

No comments: