Thursday, October 1, 2009

Retail Therapy - Fun Jewelry at Low Prices



I have been actively looking around for fun and inexpensive things for a little retail therapy. I don't need new clothes, but new jewelry is always fun. I just couldn't decide on anything, and was at Target this evening to buy boring necessities like toilet paper but lo and behold - the jewelry. I found the great layered choker above- it's got faux black pearls and lots of different kinds of metal chains and is a great cheap copy of the hot necklaces by Fallon and Gemma Redux. I LOVE Gemma Redux, but the necklaces are all about $300, not something I'm going to buy these days. Anyway Target gave me a great alternative. They also have all of these great pieces that look like hot trendy expensive brands -





I love this cuff, it looks like a much more expensive bracelet and will really add something to all of the clothes you already have in your closet - perfect retail therapy.





The necklace above has great fall colors, and would be a great way to take your summer tops into fall. Just throw on this necklace and a cardigan or jacket over a tank top and jeans. Awesome.

I am in love with this multi-strand necklace below. I've been looking for something like this for ages but I didn't want to spend a lot on it, and now I don't have to -




You can click the target tab above, or these text links below - the first will lead you to a special jewelry line made for target -

Anna Sheffield for Target

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cuff is beautiful, it looks so expensive. I love that kind of bright, couture type style... especially for the summer. It's just so different. Gorgeous!