Tuesday, September 29, 2009

House of Harlow Leather Jewelry

I am shocked about how into the House of Harlow jewelry line I am. It's Nicole Ritchie's jewelry line, which I was sure I would hate but I can't help loving it. I love the designs and the unexpected materials, like a lot of leather. Plus, it's pretty reasonably priced, and some of the pieces, like the necklaces below, are on sale.

House of Harlow Black Leather Necklace

House of Harlow Large Sunburst Pendant in Black Leather



My absolute favorite piece though, is this leather and rhinestone cocktail ring. I just feel like it would go with everything, and look cool without being over the top, and the rocker-chic thing is a great look.
House of Harlow White Leather and Stone Cocktail Ring

Black is also pretty cool if you aren't as into the white as I am -

House of Harlow Black Leather and Stone Cocktail Ring



No comments: