Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LAMB Spring 2010 show - great jackets

I have been really into LAMB collections in the past, although the most recent few seasons have not wowed me. This one that showed this week though has some great jackets and man do I love a good jacket. Love the huge lapels and cinched waist on this first one -



Love this shrunken jacket with one button, really figure flattering -


LOVE this jacket that Gwen Stefani is wearing at the end of her show, I hope it's in the collection because I really want it! The detail on the shoulders is fantastic -


I LOVE white biker jackets, so much that I bought one recently, and I wear it ALL the time. This one has a nice cropped shape, it looks great closed and will look adorable open over a dress -


And while I'm not much a tie dye, or any kind of pattern girl, I dig this shape and neutral palette on the jacket below -





For more photos check out www.style.com

No comments: