Friday, September 25, 2009

Marchesa

The Marchesa Spring line is full of incredibly detailed and interesting dresses.

This first dress is gorgeous and I love the different textures and colors. It's really beautiful, and I think it would be much more wearable if it were a few inches longer. I wonder how long it will be when it's actually in stores.




I've always had a thing for that seafoam color. In middle school and high school my bedroom was all about that color, I'm talking wall to wall carpet, bedding, the whole deal. I still think it's a very calming color and looks great in that dress above.

This next dress is also interesting, it's modern but also so 80's at the same time. I love the big puffy pleating detail on the front, but I'm not sure what to think about the bottom, I don't love the short in front, long in back look. It reminds me a little too much of a mullet. And yet I like it enough to post it here -



This last dress would be an amazing wedding gown for a fashion forward woman -


No comments: