Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My New Favorite T-shirt

I hope you had a great labor day weekend. We went to Chicago to visit my family and go to a wedding. After a year of going back and forth for our own wedding activities and then my sisters, we finally had a chance to do some fun touristy things around the city. We went to Millenium park and the Aquarium, I haven't been there in maybe 10-12 years. Kind of crazy, anyway, I found myself living in this t-shirt this weekend -





It was so soft and light, but feels substantial at the same time. It comes in several colors (I was wearing a bright royal blue) and has a perfect v-neck and short sleeve, it's a really flattering shirt. I highly recommend it. This evening I went looking for more because I'm afraid of wearing out this one!

No comments: