Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great Bags for 20% off at Piperlime

Piperlime
has 20% off of all shoes and bags through Sept 23rd, use the code TREAT.

I would use it on this Tano bag I think -

Women's shoes/bags: Tano Boogy Bucket 9897 - Garnet and brown


I love the red and brown for fall. Tano bags are great, they are nice leather and really reasonably priced. With the 20% off, this is ridiculous.

It also comes in black/brown -

Women's shoes/bags: Tano Boogy Bucket 9897 - Black and brown


I also like them because they are lightweight on their own, rare these days with nice bags. Some of them can weigh 4 pounds before you even put anything in them, crazy.

I also really dig this See by Chloe bag -

Women's shoes/bags: See by Chloe Rise & Shine NS Bag - Stone


Such a great work bag, it will fit all the important papers/laptop, etc, but still looks so chic. This is no boring work bag.

No comments: