Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gorgeous Clutch

I apologize for the lack of posts this morning, you can blame comcast with me. I spent the entire morning talking to them on cell phone because neither my home phone nor my internet connection was working. It was a change from the usual in that it's generally my cable which never works. They suck and I'm definitely not keeping that service much longer.

Anyway...to cheer myself up I found this incredible clutch on sale -

Natalie Bag in White Snake and Black Patent


We definitely need to forget that stupid rule of no white after labor day, this will look fantastic with a black dress or dark jeans and a cute top all year long. I love the contrast of black and white and that trend isn't going anywhere since it was all over the Spring 09 runways.

Happy shopping!

No comments: