Friday, October 24, 2008

Grey Matter

A friend wrote she is obsessing over finding a great grey bag for everyday use, I'm here for such matters, I have found a treasure trove of great grey bags in different fabrics and price ranges, my favorites -

I will start with the expensive because i'm a little cruel like that - I love Rachel Nasvik bags, I have a fantastic black bag and its the most incredible leather with great details, people always ask me about it.

Rachel Nasvik Bianca Leather Hobo


The one above might be shown in brown, I can't tell in this light. Also a larger bag shown in blue but it comes in a beautiful charcoal color -

Rachel Nasvik Patricia Satchel


I really like this inexpensive Rampage tote that comes in a cool shade of grey -
Rampage Koi Tote


And this Matt and Nat bag is good looking and roomy -
Matt & Nat Camden - Japanese


Lots to choose from, happy shopping!

No comments: