Wednesday, July 1, 2009

plums and Seven for All Mankind Sale

I'm feeling a little uninspired today, the weather is nice and I'm focused on my gardening today, sorry. I actually went to a hardware store and bought a fruit picker.

What is a fruit picker you might ask, it's a very long stick with a cage-like thing on the end with a claw. It actually looks a little like a lacrosse stick. With this ingenious fruit picker I can get every last plum off of our friends plum tree. I will be making jam and baking goodies in short order. Don't you wish you lived near me??In the meantime though don't forget about the Seven for All Mankind sale on Gilt.com today.

It starts at 12 EST, 9 AM PST, get there early for the best selection - I imagine things are going to go fast.

Click here for the invitation link.

No comments: