Tuesday, July 7, 2009

White Jeans for me?

Sometimes it takes me a while to get into a trend. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, it gives me time to really think about it and I like to think it helps me avoid ever looking like a fashion victim. But it also means I'm occasionally late to a party. I sort of feel like this with white jeans. I always liked them, but for other people, however I'm starting to think I would really like a pair. I tend not to pay a lot for anything white because I know it's not going to stay white for long, then I found these adorable jeans from an unlikely source -



They are from Delia's, not exactly where I usually shop for myself, but they are $49.50, and they have discounts and free shipping offers pretty often. They are labeled skinny jeans but I think they look more like a straight leg style. These same jeans come in tons of colors if you aren't into the white. I also really like this color -




If you aren't into the idea of ordering a junior size, no matter how cheap (I get this, I'm also a little scared of that) Revolve has these white skinny jeans in grown up sizing, also half the price of my normal jeans -

RVCA Rain Stretch Denim Pant in Vintage White

Overstock actually has a few great deals on white bootcut jeans, like these AG Angel jeans -

AG Jeans Women's 'Angel' Jeans


These Buffalo mid-rise flare jeans might be the easiest style to wear -

Buffalo Women's Farrah Mid Rise Flare Jean


And they are only $40, less then the Delia's pair. So, looks like there really is a pair of white jeans for everyone!


No comments: