Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gustto online sample sales

The planets must be aligned properly or something because yesterday Gilt Group had a Gustto sample sale (I think it's still open) and today Rue La La opened one. I love these bags, some of their styles have been all over the place, thus not something I would run to buy - but I will readily admit that at some point last year I picked up THE most gorgeous bag, quite possibly ever, and it was Gustto. It was also around $700, so after oohing and ahhing I put it back down. However yesterday I made my first Gilt Group purchase - that bag. And today I am actually tempted by the other sale.

If you aren't a member of these sample sale sites you should definitely become a member, you can use my invitation link -

http://www.gilt.com/invite/elenaaronson

For Rue La La just send me an email and I will send you an invitation, they don't seem to have a link readily available on the website.

This is the bag I bought -


I cannot wait for it's arrival!!!

No comments: