Monday, January 5, 2009

My Versace Dream Dress

I am still slogging through a backlog of basically everything -magazines, tv shows, that accrued in the months before the wedding and while we were away. This morning I finally opened the January issue of Vogue, and promptly fell in love, or more aptly obsession, with a dress.

Anne Hathaway is wearing the Versace brilliance in her photo shoot -

It is perfection. It also looks like something the LAMB line might produce, sexy, tailored and unexpected with those zippers. I often like what I see in these shoots, but rarely can picture myself in the clothes - this one is different.

For now, I would go with this skirt to recreate something like the look for winter -

Even better it's on sale and another 30% off, plus free shipping, all at eLUXURY


I will still continue to obsess over this gorgeous dress...

No comments: