Friday, March 20, 2009

Jill Stuart, Cacherel, Cynthia Steffe, Charlotte Ronson and more at Gilt...

just a quick post as I'm out the door - amazing sales today at Gilt if you are in the market for a party dress, or skirt, or top - ok, I guess any party clothes. I wanted to include photos but I am having technical difficulties. sorry.

For an invitation to Gilt click here.

Ideeli has Pour La Victiore, one of my favorite shoe brands. For an invitation to Ideeli, another sample sale site, click here. They also have Carlos Falchi sale, a Gucci sale and Jill Stuart as well as others going on at the same time. whew, lots to look at.

And Rue La La has an Anlo jeans sale today, they make fantastic low waisted wide leg jeans, plus other styles but the low waisted wide leg or trouser jean is the one I have seen most frequently, and am most tempted to buy! We are talking $200 jeans marked down to $69.

If you are looking for awesome shoes on sale, scroll down for my post on the deal eLuxury has got going this weekend.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: