Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Recreate Runway Looks

I have been looking around for a good top that I can tuck into high waisted skirts, or wear with jeans and it's harder than I imagined it would be. I have something pretty specific in mind (as usual) which makes it harder to find (as usual...) and this top looks like it hits the mark, the only problem is they no longer have my size, but they might have yours so click to take a look -

Rory Beca Edna Tulip Zipper Top in Lipstick


And this skirt - I love it to recreate a lot of the looks from the runway, at a fraction of the price. The tulip style can be a little scary at first, I mean what woman wants to add heft to the hips, and as I've said many times before - just because it's trendy doesn't mean it's for you, but it's worth giving this style a try, it is really cute.

Yaya Aflalo Midas Skirt in Onyx

No comments: