Monday, February 23, 2009

Adorable Sale Dress

I love this dress -

Twist Neck Color Block Dress


If I could wear a brown like that by my face I would get it, but that color just doesn't do me any favors. But anyone who can wear brown should be buying this dress - I LOVE the collar, and the high defined waist, it's at the perfect place to emphasize the narrowest point of a woman's torso. And the cute skirt, a very trendy and flattering a-line with pleats. I think it's clear, I adore this dress.

It would work any time of year, with flats and bare legs when it's warm, with tights in the winter. It would certainly work in a business casual office, I also think a more formal office as long as a suit isn't required each day just be sure to wear pumps with it.

And it's on sale!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I think it's super cute, too, but even on sale $345 is crazy for me.... do you think I can find something similar at Dress Barn? ;) ;)