Friday, February 27, 2009

Pink Dresses for Spring...

I watch the show Priveleged. Yes I do. And I like it. A lot. But not as much I like this dress from this weeks show -And from another angle -



I LOVE this dress. It's insane. I love the pleating and draping, the color, everything about it.

I found something remotely like it at Forever 21 of all places -

I won't be running to Forever 21 to buy it though, dresses there just never look right on me, which i suppose makes sense since it is meant for girls half my age.

I did find this Nanette Lepore dress at Revolve -

Nanette Lepore Sunny Day Dress in Punch


It's not quite the same, but for women who don't want to go strapless it's great, with the empire waist that is so flattering on everyone and the lovely pleating detail that I am such a sucker for. I like it. It's perfect for all those Spring weddings coming up...

No comments: