Monday, May 11, 2009

Strappy Sandals and Bags For a Wedding

My sister's wedding is quickly approaching and our cousin has finally narrowed down her dresses to two, a navy strapless and a chocolate brown strapless. Both are really cute, but she needs shoes and a bag that would go with either dress. I have shoe and bag options for her (and anyone else in this situation!)

I think I might have posted these before, but I still really like this sandal -

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Tyra Low Heel Sandal


It's a low heel, but still an attractive strappy sandal, and it comes in silver or gold. For the brown dress I would stick with gold, with a navy dress you can go either way. And they are also really reasonably priced at $88, particularly for a sandal you can wear to special occasions for the next few summers.

I also really like this style -

Bella Vita Women's Sante Sandal


The view from above shows the criss-crossing straps, they look very flattering for the foot, as well as practical for dancing all night. This champagne satin version will look great with either dress, but it also comes in silver or gold leather. This style also has a really wearable heel, and it's also very reasonably priced.

For bags, I like this little (inexpensive) satin clutch -

Jessica McClintock Top Closure Clutch


it also comes in a champagne color which looks fantastic with the stones on it, and would look beautiful with both the navy or the brown dress. It's by Jessica McClintock, that name brings back memories of my Bat Mitzvah and middle school graduation era, quite the blast from the past.

After months I am still eyeing this gorgeous Jalda lambskin bag that has been on sale for quite a while -

JALDA Lamb Julie


The leather is gorgeous, as is the bean shaped handle. It also comes in gold, and it looks great, but I am really into this lovely sparkly cream color. I'm still thinking of getting it for myself...

But there is no reason why everything needs to match and for a really fun pop of color I LOVE this bright clutch -

HOBO INTERNATIONAL Wava Clutch


The bright coral color will go with both navy and brown.

This faux croco clutch comes in 5 more colors including a light pink and a bright turquoise -

La Regale Faux Croco Clutch


I also like this clutch - a mix of metallic leather and patent leather -

oh DEER! 14 Carats Clutch


Lot's of options to sift through. Everything is available at Endless with free overnight shipping and free return shipping. Happy shopping!

No comments: