Monday, May 11, 2009

Swimwear for Big Busts

I think it's been too long since I wrote about any swimwear, now with summer around the corner it's time! There are so many directions to take this, I thought I'd start with a post on suits for big busts, those can be hard to find.

This underwire halter top has a cute design and comes in cup sizes, which means it will offer a good fit and support!



The same print comes in a regular underwire style and this tankini top, because sometimes a girl just needs to cover the tummy.

As for the bottoms, there are two styles, I think this one is great because the foldover top means no 'rollover issues'! Very important thing to think about when choosing bikini bottoms!



I also really like the combo of pattern with solid. I'm not a big fan of lots of print, this way it's really balanced out.

And then there is the one piece, with the empire waist detail which is really flattering on everyone.




This tankini has concealed underwire, and goes by cup size, and the shoulder straps can be switched around to be worn in different ways.



I love the color, and sometimes a girl wants to two-piece but doesn't want to bare her belly, this is the perfect suit for that. The bottom is also cute -



This line also has other kinds of bottoms, and an underwire bikini top if you don't want the tankini style. Clicking the photos above will also get you links to those other pieces.

Tomorrow I will do swimwear for women who have tummy issues...

No comments: