Thursday, May 14, 2009

Designer Skirts For a Song...

Spring Promotions - Up to Extra 30% Off on YOOX.COM!

This Spring sale at Yoox inspired me to check out what they have these days, and I am finding myself returning over and over to this DVF skirt -



It is fantastic. I can't get over the fabric, I just love it. And the cut is also great, the A-line is universally flattering. I absolutely adore this skirt and wish I had an excuse to buy it. Since I can't come up with one, a reader has got to give this skirt a good home and lots of exercise.

This Moschino Cheap and Chic skirt is also fantastic, and such a good deal with this sale -



I love the color and shape. This would fit right into a work wardrobe as well as fun going out clothes.


I am completely intrigued by this skirt -



I love the asymmetry, the zippers and the fold at the top. I think all of that will make it a very flattering, not to mention eye catching piece.

There are so many more where these came from...

No comments: