Monday, May 18, 2009

Sales This Week (bikinis half off!)

We had such a beautiful, but HOT weekend here. Greg and I marked it (and our 6 months of marraige!) by making what Greg sees as a big joint committment - we bought a tree. It's a semi-dwarf Meyer lemon tree and I'm so excited about this purchase. I'm loving my little backporch garden where I grow tomatoes, peppers, sugar snap peas and all kinds of herbs, now I will be growing lemons.

The nursery where we bought the tree made me feel like a kid in a candy store, I haven't felt so excited in a store in quite a while, I wanted to buy all kinds of stuff - a persimmon tree, plum tree, fig tree and a weeping cherry tree. But my space is small and I don't want to plant something in the ground that I will have to leave if we move in a year, so I will stick with my dwarf (sorry, SEMI-dwarf) meyer lemon tree.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, maybe you can find your 'lemon tree' in one of these sales this week.

on Gilt the highlights are Christian Lacroix, Alice and Olivia and assorted sunglasses today.
Tuesday includes Miriam Salat's gorgeous, intricate bangles and Helmut Lang for women. If you are in the market for skinny pants or architectural looks you are definitely going to find it in that one.
Thursday is a big men's designer sale with Marc Jacobs, Helmut Lang, Alexander McQueen and more. Looks fantastic.

Rue La La has Plenty by Tracy Reese today, Cole Haan for men and women tomorrow, and Kate Spade Accessories on Wednesday.

Billion Dollar Babes has Modern Amusement starting today.

And just in time for hot weather, CoutureCandy
is offering 50% of swimwear including Vix and Syla by Sylvia Cachay. Kind of a crazy deal, way too good to pass up. Check out these adorable options at half price -

I think this Vix design is adorable -

Syla by Sylvie Cachay Luciana Bikini in Berry Branches Blueberry


This one is a bit more of a sophisticated color scheme (and only $74!) -

Letarte Swimwear Cable Twist Halter Bikini


This one has that great ruched bottom that prevents any rolling of the skin, and I love the ring at the side -

RYGY Swimwear Patches Bikini with Heart Shaped Top



No comments: