Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bridal Shower outfit

My Chicago shower is this weekend and I'm still figuring out what I'm going to wear. Ack! For a while I thought I would wear a red Moschino Cheap and Chic dress I monitored for months to get it marked down 70%, Net-a-Porter still has the purple version:


I love the dress, although there is NO way it is worth it's full price at $789. I got my red version for $250 from Shopbop!!! I am quite proud of myself, my grandmother trained me in bargain shopping as if it is an Olympic sport.

And with the red dress I wanted to wear these shoes:

Modern Vintage Women's Zara D'orsay Pump



But here is the thing, I am now thinking this outfit might be a little too "evening" for a lunch.
So instead, maybe this Loeffler Randall dress I bought this summer -


Ideas for shoes?

No comments: