Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Favorite Dress

I went looking for a dress last week for the rehearsal dinner and I started at a really great local boutique called McMullen.

I tried on many more dresses than I intended to, and fell in love with two of them. The first is by Malene Birger and I have not been able to find a picture of it online, but it's a black sheath dress with a sheer strip across the shoulders and a small bow on the lower back. It fit perfectly.

The second dress is Catherine Malandrino, also essentially a black sheath but with a surprise on the back and a perfect fit!

Check it out-

and the best part -

Too risque? I couldn't decide so I bought a beautiful pair of earrings I can wear with any dress, and had to think about this...

1 comment:

Penina P. said...

it really is moments like these that i truly wish i could go shopping with you! so, nu, what did you decide?