Monday, September 15, 2008

Gorgeous Shoes for Fall

I am a shoe addict, but this is not an addiction I want to break! In fact I want to feed yours - I am in love with this shoe by Pour La Victoire, it is PERFECT for fall with patent leather and T-strap style -it will go with all the fall trends as well as classic looks. And even better you can get $25 off and free shipping by clicking the picture -


Pour La Victoire Women's Claudette Pump


It also comes in a patent tortoiseshell print and a dark emerald green croc which are incredible. And it you look at the shoe from several angles you will see the really interesting curve of the heel as well as a strip at the top of the heel in a contrasting color. The architectural details make the shoe scream "buy me" even louder...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am too a shoe addict. That shoe is my favorite too.