Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In need of a little hand repair...

Ever since getting engaged people have been much more interested in looking at my hand, including me. The ring is beautiful, but what about the rest of what we are looking at? My hands get very dry, and my nails and cuticles are a mess, so I'm into these sets from bliss which also make fantastic gifts if you need a little something -

This Bliss Glove me Tender gift set includes manicure's best friend, glove gel, high intensity hand cream and the glove to help your skin really absorb all of it,



If you want something a little more basic, the Helping Hands Set might be just the thing with high intensity hand cream, the gloves and a mini file -



But why stop at hands, they also have a great kit for the feet, necessary even if sandal season is coming to a close -



While you are at the bliss site, don't forget to check out their well-edited selection of clothes and accessories. They do carry beautiful pieces. FREE shipping over $75 plus free samples at Bliss

No comments: