Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Best T-Shirts Ever....?

I am looking for tops for myself for the Spring and Summer and as usual I'm being quite picky...but I tried on some T-shirts the other day and fell in love with them, starting with this Splendid banded version -

Splendid Rayon Slub Jersey Top in White


I love the white, I can just picture it with my dark denim pencil skirt and a long necklace or big chunky bracelet, oooh...

It also comes in bright colors, papaya and turquoise -

Splendid Tees Rayon Slub Jersey V Neck Top in Papaya
Splendid Tees Rayon Slub Jersey V Neck Top in Lagoon


They are kind of expensive at $60, but the drape of the fabric is so flattering, and the fabric is so soft and feels cool to the touch, perfect for summer. My problem here is deciding what color to get.

I also tried on a couple James Perse tees, they are expensive too but they fit like a dream,

James Perse Vintage Short Sleeve V Neck Tee in Azalea


I love the low V-neck, it looks kind of ridiculous on the model but in real life it fits really well. It also comes in black and white.

No comments: