Monday, April 27, 2009

This week's sample sale roundup (Milly, Miguelina, Vince, Alexander McQueen)

I do love the online sample sales...

Tomorrow (Tuesday 4/28) Gilt has Milly, Heather Moore and some mysterious "Fabulous Gifts for Mother's Day" sale tomorrow for women and AG Jeans for men. They still have Lauren Moffet which started today and Gant for men.

Wednesday on Gilt- Alexander McQueen Womens Ready to Wear and accessories, LeSportSac and Jack Spade Bags. Billion Dollar Babes has a James Jeans Sale starting Wednesday (4/29). I've been seeing James jeans around alot these days and I'm really into them, I have a pair from years ago that are still one of my favorites. They would be a really good buy.

Thursday on Gilt- Kiki deMontparnasse, Leonello Borghi Women's, and Alice Ritter. For men -Bamford and Sons, Iceberg, Alejandro Ingelmo,

Friday on Gilt- Miguelina, Isharya, Gianfranco Ferre accesories and Vince Men's

No comments: