Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's that time of year...Sunscreen

to buy sunscreen! The sun is out and it's been in the 70's and 80's here in Northern California. I wear sunscreen all year round but when the sun comes out and it gets very warm I need to use a more powerful one than I do during the dark rainy winter. I am afterall the daughter of a dermatologist (and sister of a future Dermatologist!) so I can't very well advertise their good advice with sunburn, wrinkles and sunspots can I? No way. Plus, I enjoy being thought to be in my mid-twenties and certainly hope that continues into my mid and late thirties! The only way that is going to happen is to continue taking very good care of my skin.

So, here are some good sunscreen options you can order online, and if your total is over $49 shipping is free!

This is Philosophy's broad spectrum SPF 30 for face and body -



Murad makes a line of products that have sunscreen, I'm completely addicted to the pomegranat lip balm with spf, they also make a couple kinds of sunscreen - an oil free and a waterproof version. Both of them are SPF 30.



This waterproof version is good for outdoor sports -



Bliss labs also has a sunscreen -



Here is that Murad lip balm I love -



It's a little pricey, I'll admit it, but i usually hate the taste of balms, and this one is great. It's a tough call between that one and this Fresh lip balm -



I love them both so much I carry them both so that I never have to make that call! Both have a higher SPF than most lip balms, taste good, smell good and have no color but add a little shine.

No comments: