Friday, August 7, 2009

Designer Maternity Jeans on Sale!

Poking around Overstock looking for other things I was shocked when I saw Paige and Citizens maternity denim. The Paige style is the Benedict Canyon -

Paige Premium Denim Maternity 'Benedict Canyon' Jeans


It does look a little funny on the non-pregnant mannequin, oh well.

And the Citizens version -

Citizens of Humanity Women's 'Elle' Maternity Jeans


ALso modeled on a non-pregnant mannequin, oh well. They are both great styles, and the Paige version is a particularly good deal at $66!

While I'm blogging about maternity pants, I saw on Overstock they also have this belly band which is supposed to be good for early in the pregnancy when your clothes are no longer fitting...

The Belly Button Maternity Band


I think it works for some people at the point when your clothes are a little small, but your belly isnt quite ready for maternity clothes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

also, target carries a cheaper version of the bella band, called b by bellaband, and i loved it when i was early on also for helping keep my maternity pants from falling down (also useful post-partum!)

Penina P. said...

I was going to say the same thing! I first wore the band with my old clothes and now for my maternity clothes until I fully grow into it.
Sorry that I am only FINALLY reading the blog!