Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Women's Boots for Fall Part 1... the basics

It may still be Summer, but it's not a bad idea to start thinking about fall and fall means boots. Everyone has different needs for boots, I will start with this post on some I see as basics, check back for more later!


As you may have figured out, I am really into Frye boots, I like these - they have the hardware but look more delicate than the campus or harness boot -

Women's shoes/bags: Frye Fiona 3 Strap - Black


I like these basic flat boots, they are a good go-to boot and reasonably priced -

Sudini Women's Prestige Boot



These are La Canadienne, they make really great warm and waterproof boots that are also cute, it's like the holy grail of winter boots!

La Canadienne Women's Sonia Boot


These are a good start, something to consider when ordering boots is the length of your leg. I'm short, so a lot of boots don't look right because the shaft is too high. More to come...

No comments: