Thursday, August 13, 2009

Espadrilles for the Rest of Summer

It's hot and gorgeous here, and it took a while to get real summer weather. So...I'm not quite ready to move on totally to looking at Fall clothes, it's still summer! So, a client recently showed me a pair of espadrilles she bought, and I really liked them. I think they would actually solve my problem of what to wear with my bootcut white jeans, I went looking for a few good pairs and here is what I found -


Eric Michael Women's Paloma Platform Slingback


How cute are those? They are from Eric Michael, a Spanish made brand and around $85. I like the little platform, and wedge heel. Plus they will really show off a pedicure.

These from the same brand and about the same price have a shimmering fabric on top -

Eric Michael Women's Giselle Slingback


These have a slightly higher wedge heel -

Eric Michael Women's Acapulco Platform Slingback


These would also look great with summer dresses and skirts, and are sure to still look great next year or on any warm weather vacations you take between now and then. It's not a bad thing to buy, even at the tail end of summer.

No comments: