Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the fun stuff (Leighton Meester, Alexis Bledel)


My mother just told me that I put all the fun stuff on the Shopping Made Simple Facebook fan page, and that I really ought to share it here too. I suppose she is right - but can't everyone just become a facebook fan? jeez.

Anyway, something I liked yesterday -


Leighton Meester is just so cute here at the Teen Choice Awards. I love the dress, the shoes, the accessories, all of it.

Alexis Bledel also looked amazing (as usual, I love Rory, what can I say?) -



She tends to wear cutting edge ensembles, which she explains in this interview as a way to make people understand she actually isn't Rory Gilmore. I suppose that means I should stop calling her Rory. There was a picture of her with the guy who plays Matt Saracen on Friday Night Lights and I got all excited that maybe my favorite characters were dating in real life (he also has a real name I suppose I should share, Zach Gilford). Sadly, they just have a movie coming out this month, guess I will have to see that one -Post Grad.




No comments: