Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

In honor of my dad's birthday I wanted to do another menswear post, so I thought why not about a fool-proof men's work outfit. Some friends in the corporate world have regaled me with tales of inappropriately dressed first year employees, these two pieces(non-iron shirt and easy-to-wear pants) can be particularly useful to a guy just starting out in the work world - just get a few of of the shirts and a few pairs of pants and mix and match.



The Brooks Brothers non-iron shirt ($79-$89) comes in a ton of colors and patterns, Lands End also makes them and they are less expensive($39-$45).

I love light-weight wool flat-front trousers like these I recently discovered at Banana Republic:

Lands End also makes non-iron flat front chinos for men whose offices are less formal.

Now there is no excuse to show up to work in wrinkled shirts.

No comments: