Friday, March 21, 2008

Snazzy Earrings

I was checking out a website that specializes in independent fashion - meaning designers who haven't become mainstream, or sold at every cookie cutter boutique in the country. Can you tell my opinion from my tone? Yeah, I'm not subtle.

Anyway, this website, Style Scene, has a fantastic selection of jewelry. I love these earrings -

They are 2.5 inches long and come in a large array of colors, I can't decide which color I'd like the most, but this green is really pretty.

The same site also has this gorgeous coat on sale,

I love the color, the shape and the really interesting pieces on top.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those earrings!!!!

Rose's Collection said...

Hi Elena,

Are you interested to look into our accessories collection?

We are Specialized in women's accessories, handcrafted using Swarovski crystal, pearls and various beads.

http://rosescollection.blogspot.com/

Thank you and I like your blog.