Monday, March 17, 2008

Stick-To-It-Ness

Not sure that is a word but I'm liking it, so I don't care.

I have a friend, and a mother actually who are obsessed with Donny Deutsch (not even sure that's how you spell that) and his show with all the ordinary people who thought of something, made it and sold it, and then sold lot's of them.

So I am thinking of them when I link to this WSJ article about a woman who had a plan for a new way to size clothes, but she doesn't actually make the clothes. She decided designers should use her sizing plan so that women will have a better idea of what they are trying on and buying. Some stores like the idea because among other things, it could eliminate a lot of returning that goes on(and people return a lot of what they buy). She was very persistent, and got some people to listen to her and even implement it. Good for her.

No comments: