Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day

Here in DC there is a lot of snow. Or at least it seems like a lot for someone who has gone without snow for 2.5 years. My mid-western weather street cred is now all gone. darn. Actually the gross part is that the snow is melting and creating a thick layer of sludge all over the place.

So after going out and walking and taking a couple of pictures we are now in our warm comfy refuge (Thanks Liz!) and I'm dreaming of a trip to somewhere tropical. This is what I might wear:

This Tibi dress is available at Shopbop. This silk dress from Nordstrom is even more fun with all the bright colors.

I'd wear it with these Tapeet sandals, and this gold clutch.

Of course for the beach i would need this fun Miss Marc tote that has totally grown on me.

No comments: